DATA USAGE MONEY ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wblfrostie33
ok so i have the voyager by LG and i had watched some tv shows on there about 3 months ago. i have a couple ringtones, and i had downloaded but deleted some stuff. im still having to pay about $25 a month for the data i have used.  does anyone know what this data could be from? and how i can delete it off of my phone?  sorry if this is not posted in the right section,  as i am new to the forums 
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: DATA USAGE MONEY ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DarkCobra
Contributor - Level 3
Hello and welcome to the forum!    Well you can always call and ask what extra services and media you have loaded that is on a reoccurring basis.    If you are signed up with My Verizon (very recommended and free) then you can on-line click on the links for My Media and Services and see there what has been added.     I just responded to another thread where someone did something for what they "thought" was a one time only service/feature and as it turns out it was a reoccurring monthly charge that they were not aware of apparently.    Either way, it's easy to check and simply cancel whatever extra is running that you do not want. :smileyhappy:
0 Likes
mrf777

I keep getting charged for MB's used on my account and I have all applications blocked. I have no idea why this is happening. I only use text/pic messaging which I have unlimited usage.

0 Likes
DarkCobra
Contributor - Level 3
Off hand I wouldn't know.   On the web site under MyVerizon you should be able to see all services and features in use.   You should also be able to see any Get-it-Now programs/features.    I realize this may seem like the always too easy answer, but simply calling them to explain those charges is probably the best way.   I do know this much . . . you are not obligated to pay for some feature, service or program that you clearly did not order or authorize.
0 Likes
mrf777

Verizon cant seem to fiqure out why I have data usage either, its really becoming annoying. I've spend alot of time in the store and on the phone with them. I'm starting to regret leaving T-Mobile. I'm on my 3rd phone with them since November, I just wish they would let me get the Env2 and I would pay the new contract price,but they refuse.

0 Likes
DarkCobra
Contributor - Level 3

Unreal . . . this is starting to get off the radar screen silly.    I'm with you . . . how can Verizon charge you for using something and THEY can't tell you what you used to incur those extra charges!

I don't know what else to say other than if they can't/won't tell you then I couldn't/wouldn't continue to pay them either!

0 Likes
mrf777
I noticed today that when I check my minutes/text used on my phone, its been charging me for data use.
0 Likes
DarkCobra
Contributor - Level 3
You're kidding right?  Tell me you're kidding?   LIE TO ME IF YOU HAVE TO!    LOL.     Well that's a new one on me and I learn something new everyday here and so far this is it for today.   So you're saying that the mere "checking" of your minutes on your phone is a chargable data use?    I've never seen Verizon advertise that anywhere and they indeed should if what you're saying is true.    Well, then we have to outsmart the system and not check minutes used via the phone.   I would do it online or via *611 and ask the rep from now on . . . of course also ask the rep first if they'll charge ya for the answer! . . . unreal.
0 Likes
mrf777

Yeah, I've just about had it with Verizon. They dont even care.

0 Likes
lowrance
Contributor - Level 2
what calling plan are you on ?
0 Likes