Customer service???
Zeeba47
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just called Verizon 411 Connect for a phone number, to no avail. The person couldn't find a listing after several tries and after I had carefully and s-l-o-w-l-y told her what to look for. (Who does Verizon hire anyway???) Instead she said she was connecting me to "customer service" -- which led to a ringing phone that was never picked up. I let it ring for, oh, 10 minutes at least, just for kicks.

So, let me get this straight. I just paid to use 411, but all it got me was someone who can't find her way out of a paper bag and a phone that Verizon never answers?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Customer service???
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

The 411 Connect service is not handled by Verizon Wireless. It is contracted out to a seperate company that many other telecomm providers use. So they have nothing to do with Verizon Wireless.

If you did not get properly connected or you got a bad listing you can call back and ask for a refund of the 411 call.

View solution in original post

Re: Customer service???
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

The 411 Connect service is not handled by Verizon Wireless. It is contracted out to a seperate company that many other telecomm providers use. So they have nothing to do with Verizon Wireless.

If you did not get properly connected or you got a bad listing you can call back and ask for a refund of the 411 call.