Re: Customer service rcvd left me in tears
rall_g4
Contributor - Level 3

Come now bud. I think by now everyone knows you don't sell mowers. I don't think Verizon carries them.

budone
Legend

Sorry to disappoint you by saying you are wrong. But you are wrong, I do not, have not, nor plan to ever work at VZW.

0 Likes
spaceduckie
Contributor - Level 1

That being said though, some people are under the assumption that an iphone

is so great it would mow your yard if you asked Siri to do it... lol

budone
Legend

Doesn't it?  And I was holding out for iPhone5.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jaxxie,

We want to provide you with the best customer service possible, and of course, want to make any issues right. What happened, and how can we help? If you would like to send a private message, you can email VZWSupport@VerizonWireless.com. Please include your mobile number and my name. We look forward to speaking with you.

Katie H
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Jaxxie
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wow Over a week later since my post and now all of a sudden I am being offered help.....you can kiss my a@$ .....I have already gotten my issues settled and I didn't need customer service to do so....I was able to go over customer services head and deal with corporate directly which was a much faster solution to my issue.....so again verizon customer service can kiss it!!

0 Likes
jerseygrove

now 5 months since this string/post, it seems customer service here continues to upset.  i too have just encountered a most horrible experience -- just about 1 hour ago, a verizon wireless customer service representative, Vivian, stationed in Arkansas had outright hung-up the phone on me after telling me off (getting in her last words, and said goodbye, and hung up the line).  I called back and another representative was pleasant and helpful.  the two reps handled my questions/frustrations very differently.  unfortunately, the damage has been done by the initial cost at which point I had been turned me off to consider choosing verizon wireless in the future.  thanks for helping me narrow down my future mobile carriers options.  ... sad for i had been a long time customer.  good luck to the rest of the customers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jerseygrove,

FIrst off, I wanted to make sure that you know that we always will continue to strive for the best service possible, never upset! I apologize for any unprofessional behavior with one of our phone representatives. Rest assured that is not normal business practice.

I am glad that the second representative was able to resolve your issue. Did that representative happen to send feedback to the other representative to make sure what happened to you never happens again? I understand that the relationship here is scarred, however, I am very confident that we can build it back up! Please let us know what we can do to keep a long time loyal customer such as yourself! Verizon Wireless should be your only option in wireless carriers. I hope that we can rebuild past this experience and that you will reconsider based on other past great experiences and all the future ones that I can assure you that you will have.

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
hitrovir

Would you please let me know how to get in touch with corporate directly? its an emergency and im desperate:(((

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Find the region or state you live in from the link below, choose the regional president and send an email.

Region Leadership | Verizon Wireless | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes