Customer satisfaction survey
OldNorm
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had just completed a very successful and professional conversation with a Verizon representative that answered all my questions and made agreeable adjustments to my bill.  A minute later I received a call on my cell phone asking (although they really didn't ask) to take a satisfaction survey regarding my recent conversation with their representative.  It was the worst constructed survey i have ever taken on a phone.

(Paraphrased)

Verizon: Was I satisfied with the service I received?

Me: Yes

Verizon:  You said yes.  If that is correct please say yes.

Verizon:  How would you rate your service 1 to 10, ten being completely satisfied.

Me: 10

Verizon: You said 10.  if that is correct please say yes.

Verizon:  Please tell us why you said 10.  Wait for the beep and record your reasons.

Me:  HUNG UP!

If a company wants people to complete a survey make it quick and easy.  Don't drag it out and add needless steps to the progress.  Don't question my intelligence by asking me to verify if I know how to say the correct response.  A very successful and pleasant service call to Verizon Wireless was diminished by the poorly structured and insulting follow up survey.

Labels (1)
Re: Customer satisfaction survey
Bebzy
Enthusiast - Level 2

AMEN!!!

0 Likes
RAMKUR23

Verizon: Was I satisfied with the service I received?

Verizon:  You said yes.  If that is correct please say yes.

Verizon:  How would you rate your service 1 to 10, ten being completely satisfied.

Me: 10

Verizon: You said 10.  if that is correct please say yes.

Me: No

Verizon:  Please tell us why you said 10.  Wait for the beep and record your reasons.

Me:   Very professional. My mother and I enjoy our buy experiences.

0 Likes
harvardguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

THAT IS THE MOST STUPID THING I HAVE EVER READ.

Because you have zero patience, you lost an opportunity to reward a good customer service rep.   What an blockhead you are.  

harvardguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was referring (blockhead) to the person who hung up.  

harvardguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is important to reward customer service reps who actually do a good job, which is why I was upset with the person who hung up.  On chat a day or so ago, I had a completely incompetent rep, and her supervisor, who told me that they repeat billing on my new 3-mo plan (I have been with verizon for 20 years) was  the result of an offer made to two other members of the plan, but not to me, which is why my bill was $40 higher than theirs.  Well, I know that family share does not work like that - there is one bill for the plan, and connection charge is the same for each family member.  I could not get her to put her supervisor on the chat.  I hung up.  I called and insisted that I get a live agent, and the computer complied.  The VERY professional agent in New York, handled the problem, and issued a refund.  Verizon - if you don't invest any money in chat, if you put in the most stupid people you can round up - you will simply lose customers.  You are not investing wisely.  The might can fall, look at BP and Boeing.  Don't be short-sighted.  

GiannaStump

I love Verizon! 10/10

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are ecstatic to hear of your experience with us has been up to the standard we hold ourselves to! If you have any questions for us, we are here for you! 

Robert_VZW

0 Likes