Customer relations department - ongoing TERRIBLE service
29Verizon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been working with customer relations to get a matter resolved since September, which has included (1) used phone that could not be unlocked, which was supposed to be new phone, went to local Verizon store, and they said it had to be returned for  a new phone, and we shipped it back,  (2) reorder and then cancellation of re-order several weeks by Verizon, for which they have never given an reason why it was cancelled, I just get an email that says "your order has been cancelled, (3) reorder again and wrong phone,(4) reorder and correct phone shipped,  (4) extra charges added to bill, including restocking fee, which the customer relations agent Tonia said a credit of $62.49 would be credited on this month's bill, which I received  yesterday and was not  credited. .   (4) a charge of $5.00 late fee for that unpaid restocking fee added on to the bill from last month.

So this is November 20, almost 3 months later, and still ongoing issue from a problem created by Verizon back on September 8 when they shipped a used locked phone instead of a new phone.

That is a disgrace.  Furthermore, Tonia is a horrible customer relations agent, has lied repeatedly over the phone,  as witness her last lie when she said the restocking fee and taxes would be credited by the time this month's bill was generated.

No excuse for this kind of stuff related to a simple order for a phone dating back to early September.

Labels (1)
Re: Customer relations department - ongoing TERRIBLE service
Samanthakay93
Enthusiast - Level 1

Very rude customer service and at Middletown store.we tried several times to get upgrade cause the 2 phones we have are horrible and no luck.can't wait til contract is up...

0 Likes