Customer Service - just bad
JUTHAR50

Here is my 1st and last experience with Verizon.

On August 1st I contacted Verizon Customer Service to make sure that my phone would work in Europe. 

1. The 1st customer service representative could not answer the question and I was connected. (By now 20min on the phone)
  2. The 2nd customer service representative told me that since I'm on a prepay plan this was not the  case. Therefore I was connected to another department. (by now 40min on the phone)
  3. The 3rd person got all my information to change the account to a post-pay account. When I asked him to verify that I'm able to communicate in Europe now (1 hour on the phone) I was that my phone version did not support this!!! (1.5 hours on the phone)
  4. The next  customer service representative wanted to sell me a new phone for $400 which would support international calling. (1:45 min on the phone)
  5. That gave me the rest and I asked to be switched back to the original account condition and since I did have an urgent appointment I was not able to stay on the phone for another 1 hour. They had all necessary information.

Well guess what?!!

Over the weekend I received a bill from Verizon for ca. $150.00 to pay for the post-pay contract.

Today 9/6/2017 I contacted Verizon Customer Service to clarify that I had requested that the phone was switched back to pre-pay and that they should listen to the phone conversation (monitoring your phone call for quality purposes).

Now it comes: There were $100.00 left  on my pre-pay plan and I was told that these were credited to the post-pay account and that this is all they can do. I had to pay the bill of $150.00 since I used the services.

Well yes, since I was under the assumption I was back on pre-pay!!!

Not to mention that I was again on the phone for 30min or more.

I asked to speak with the supervisor and after being on the phone for another 15min I was told that she (how convenient) was just called into a meeting.

She is suppose to call me back.

Will keep everybody posted on the outcome.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer Service - just bad
JUTHAR50

Actually looking at my calendar I got my dates wrong. The 1st event too place July 28th or 29th

0 Likes