Customer Service has gone in the sewer!
ddmb58

I upgrade my phone about a year ago using the upgrade from my tablet to get my Iphone.  I just tried to use the upgrade on my phone to upgrade my tablet and was told they can no longer do that!  What the heck.  Now I have to wait another year to upgrade a tablet that I have had for three years now... GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE VERIZON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered a new blue tooth yesterday because I had lost mine.  I noticed last night that the address is messed up on an overnight shipping.  The physical address is correct but they have the suite number wrong.  I called fedex last night and they told me Verizon had to make the correction so I call Verizon last night.  After sitting on hold for 35 mins I gave up.  Came in to work this morning and I try calling them again.  After sitting on hold for 20 mins I give up and get on line to live chat with someone.  The person on live Chat tells me I need to correct the address on line with FedEx.  When I tell her I cant and that fedex said Verizon has to do it the person comes back with you have to do it on line.... doesn't she get "I was told by FedEx that I cannot correct it Verizon has to". 

I cannot wait for my contract to be up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I will be exploring other carriers and I have been with Verizon for a long time. 

GOOD JOB VERIZON.  WHAT USED TO BE GREAT NOW SUCKS!

Labels (1)
0 Likes