Legend

Verizon Wireless

Correspondence

P.O. Box 291089

Columbia, SC 29229

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service experience commendation
pamelamedeiros

I would like to give a "terrific commendation" to the young man named: Rick, I didn't get his last name or his badge #,  but I have to thank Him for his hard work in getting me connected to an iPhone 8 (that my daughter gave me)because I was having a heck of a time trying to do it myself, on/line.  I went to the VZ store in Dartmouth, MA, the young man stated; of we don't do that service any longer, you have to do it on line!...well I was upset, not knowing how to do much on line at 75yrs. old; but I'm not afraid of learning something new any time. After being connected to Rick, he put me at ease and finally after a couple of hours, (with his patience, kindness & knowledge)he got this new phone all connected and working just "Perfectly".  I didn't lose any voice mails of pictures (as I did last time I purchased my iPhone 5SE, the young man lost my voice mail from my MOM (who is deceased now & I was Very Upset that he lost her voice mail; said no way to get it back!! this is why I was so afraid to get a new phone; but my daughter insisted to update my phone.....I spoke w/ this young man, Rick, today Oct. 21,21 from the hrs of  1:30 to 4:30, from my both phones: cell 774-644-5535/ home phone 508-678-2149. I'm really praying that you find this "Rick" and give him the biggest commendation that anyone would receive!!!! If you have to verify this information, please call me or email me at 508-678-2149/774-644-5535 / [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service].

Sincerely,

Pamela Medeiros

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service experience commendation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, pamelamedeiros. Thank you very much for taking your time to give our fellow coworker such glowing feedback. I know it had to be a great experience for you to take time out of your day to write it. I will escalate the details for your commendation. Thank you for being part of our Verizon wireless family. ~Pamela

0 Likes