Customer Service Complaint
Ptoridactyl

I was on the phone with Verizon customer support for 2 1/2 hours yesterday.  I was transferred 4 different times and my problem is still not solved.  I have been trying (for 3 days now) to upgrade my phone.  I have the Galaxy S3 and I accidentally shattered my screen.  I am eligible for an upgrade, so I decided to try to get the S4 and extend my contract.  After what I have been through I do not want to extend my contract.  I work from my phone and I am willing to work through a shattered screen just so that I don't have to deal with Verizon anymore.  I have 2 other family members on my plan and when the next contract ends I am going to pay for the early termination fee and take my business elsewhere.  I am so frustrated with the run around I have been given this week.  First of all, I tried to order my upgrade online and I was not able to complete it because it said that my address was invalid.  Then, I tried calling and was on hold for 40 minutes before anyone helped me.  Then, the gentleman on the phone said he could place my order for me.  After we went through the entire order and it was time to pay their system would not accept any of my 3 credit cards- and I know it was not a lack of funds issue.  Then he transferred me to internet support, then that person transferred me to someone else who said all that I needed to do was accept the terms and conditions.  In order to do so they needed to transfer me once AGAIN to an automated system, when I tried to press "1" to accept the terms and conditions the system did not recognize that I was pressing it, so it disconnected me and ended my 2 1/2 hour call unsuccessfully.  Now I have to work with a shattered screen and I am not wanting to deal with Verizon Wireless or their "customer service" ever again.  The help I got was similar to that of CenturyLink support- and that is BAD!  Thank you for nothing, Verizon, I cannot wait to take my business to your competitors.

Labels (1)
0 Likes