Customer Service Chat Transcripts
JGIBBON2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I really enjoy the chat option for customer service... but I always click the email button so I am sent transcripts of my conversations, and I never get them! I now NEED access to these transcripts for my records... the first rep I talked to said they are able to see them but can't send them to me. What is my next step? How can I get these?? I need them to iron out my reasoning for purchasing a device and to ensure I am being billed correctly.

Labels (1)
Re: Customer Service Chat Transcripts
redsoxgirl582
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue.  The guy I spoke to was able to send me a proposal in seconds, but yet I was never sent a copy of the chat when I requested it.  I am always told they are having issues with that. a few years ago I tried to get a copy and they never sent it, so I called and the lady said she had it in front of her.  I let her know that I was told this and that, and she said no you weren't.  She basically called me a liar, when I know what was said to me. 

Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem.  I need copies of x2 different chats from today (09/19/19) ("Spencer" & "Jamie", respectively).  Thank-you 

Enthusiast - Level 1

Ditto

heidisueron
Enthusiast - Level 2

I need my chat transcripts because now they are saying I have to pay for both new phones when I was promised a BOGO deal with my current plan on chat.

JK1124
Enthusiast - Level 1

was this ever resolved having this same issue?

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes