Re: Customer Service Chat Complaints
itznotuitzsteve
Enthusiast - Level 1

That was part of what the phone rep told me when i called in the day after the chat. I pretty much got service from a chat rep that didn't know what they were doing, even when they had to ask their supervisor for help.

0 Likes
anm1105
Enthusiast - Level 3

this is why i prefer calling in or going in store i feel like they are robots on the chat sometimes

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I have gotten most everything done that I needed to account-wise via Chat.  Sometimes I have to call.  I never go into a store.

0 Likes
anm1105
Enthusiast - Level 3

i have heard horror storys from the stores and some can be bootie i have a friend that works at ours thats the only reason why i go over there

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

anm1105 wrote:

i have heard horror storys from the stores and some can be bootie

What?

0 Likes
anm1105
Enthusiast - Level 3

bootie like butt i think thats how you spell it lol i cant cuss on here at least i dont think so

0 Likes
anm1105
Enthusiast - Level 3

or to help myself sound less like an idiot who cant spell they are horrible

0 Likes
Davidstar45

Honey thats nothing. I've recently had to blow some steam to customer service that many of their stores at least in CT close way too early. Closing at around 8pm-11pm Sun-Sat, I think is a joke because there people do get out of work at that time also not just 5pm.  If youre a billion dollar industry you should accommodate your customers at least until 11pm  Mondays thru Fridays and 12 on Saturdays and Sundays, whatever standard time. If employees dont want to work that late then replace them with someone else. Lots of people still looking for a job, its that simple. There are people in this economy that still have jobs and families to look after. Walmart, lots of restaurants, and even the movie theaters are open late but never our local Verizon Wireless stores. Its not fair. Sometimes online chat, and waiting for someone to talk to you over the phone doesnt work for all of us. Every time I go to a Verizon Wireless Store, I never ever get my favorite employee to wait on me. I get bounced from one person to another pretty much whoever wants to help me.[content removed] My local Verizon Wireless always wonder why I get so upset with them, I lash out at them. Its gotten to the point where I dread going there because of their careless management. The last straw was when an employee lied to me in my face saying someone will help me in half an hour. I told them I'll come back in 15. About 15 minutes later the store was closed and they knew they were expecting me. That broad couldve told me the truth about them closing. There were 3 other people outside, I assuming had appointments and were just as upset. One guy was so upset he made fun of one of the managers just to relieve tension. Of course, I laughed.

Content Removed as required by the

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We are always here to the rescue itznotuitzsteve! I apologize that the order was never placed! I know how important it is to have a working phone. We do appreciate your loyalty and I want to make sure this issue is resolved. I have sent you a private message. If you order has not been placed yet please reply back and I will take care of you.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
anm1105, we prefer that you have the best customer service experience no matter which route you choose to reach out to us. Did you know that you can tweet and send us a message on Facebook, as well?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes