I am looking for the number to this department

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Customer Retention Department
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, 13Slimby. We appreciate you reaching out. I hope you're not seeking the retention department over poor experience or wanting to end our relationship with you! We love having you in the Verizon family and would be sad to see you go. We don't specifically have a retention department, so if you're seeking a way to speak to us about options, you can call our standard 800-922-0204.

​Otherwise, I have sent you a private message to offer direct assistance. Please let us know how we may help by responding to that message at your earliest convenience.

KarolineD_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, 13Slimby. We appreciate you reaching out. I hope you're not seeking the retention department over poor experience or wanting to end our relationship with you! We love having you in the Verizon family and would be sad to see you go. We don't specifically have a retention department, so if you're seeking a way to speak to us about options, you can call our standard 800-922-0204.

​Otherwise, I have sent you a private message to offer direct assistance. Please let us know how we may help by responding to that message at your earliest convenience.

KarolineD_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
longshot975
Enthusiast - Level 1

This department and executive relations has become nothing but a joke for Verizon as of late.  Executive Relations assures the customer that "retention" will work on a payment plan that they can afford based on how they get paid because of higher bill (even though they have been getting Verizon to help them lower the bill for over six months) and all that is offered to compensate is a $50.00 credit on the account.  Because of the time frame it takes "retention" will not accept any arrangement unless a payment of half the entire balance is paid and then they will work on a payment arrangement for the rest. "retention" is just another joke at Verizon they do not care what a loyal customer for over 15 years can pay at the moment only what they will accept, and they will not even work on an affordable solution for a customer on a fixed income.  Verizon has official become rated as a "D" in customer service and experience since these new "structure" changes have taken place. About to leave Verizon and tell em to "fudge off" because all they care about anymore is the money and not customer loyalty.