Customer Loyalty Program / Customer Support
dmwicker

To Whom It May Concern,

I have been with Verizon for over 15 years. I have never had any major problems with them as I have always used their stores and not their support website. I purchased a phone a year and a half ago. It recently started having problems. I am getting SIM card errors and the phone is locking up. I did not get an insurance package and the phone is out of warrantee before my contact is up so there is nothing I can do. I asked the people at the store if there was anyway they could move up my eligibility and they said that was not an option. I am fine with that, but wanted to send an email to the corporate office. My thinking was that they might want to take my 15 years of customer loyalty into account and try to come up with some other options. At this point, it is my intention to reactivate my old phone and use it for the next six month, but I am not the first person that this has happened to and I wanted to give Verizon a chance to take into account 15 years of loyalty.

My intention was to notify them quietly so I was not airing their dirty laundry in a public forum. Apparently they no longer accept emails from customers. Now in order to express an opinion or seek assistance you have to do it publicly. With today’s technology, this is an antiquated approach. I think I am more put off by a service provider who refuses to discuss issues privately than by having a malfunctioning phone.

Verizon: I apologize for posting this publicly, but you may want to explore a customer loyalty program. Moving closer to your customers instead of away from them may also be advantageous.

Labels (1)
0 Likes