Currently moving and need to cancel account.
emack25

The current account isnt in my name. But there is 3 lines on this account and one of them is a Edge line. Can I pay 2 of the lines off early and then pay the remaining etf on top of the edge once I get to my new home?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Currently moving and need to cancel account.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello emack25!

I'm sorry to learn that you're considering cancelling your service! Do we offer service in the area you'll be moving to? You can always keep your service and either keep your number or get a different number.

To answer your question, if you're looking to cancel your service, any Early Termination Fees would apply, and if any monies are still owed on the Edge agreement for the device, that would also be due upon completion of the cancellation.

Please keep in mind that only an authorized account manager or account holder can cancel service. In order to do so, you would need to contact us so we can speak with you. Our direct number is 800-922-0204, or *611 and send from your wireless device.

I'm still hoping we don't lose you! You can always check coverage at http://vz.to/1sSRdkv to see if you can stay with us.

Thanks,

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes