Coverge
rodv66
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

I have been with Verizon for one year.  I switch from Sprint for good coverage and have been very happy so far.  I work in a school and had bad Sprint service and Verizon was 100% better.  I moved this month a mile from my school and have terrible cell phone service.  I called and a ticket was issued.  The result was that there is a gap in the coverage here.  The solution was a network booster for 250$ or switch companies with no early termination fee, due to the issue being a Verizon gap that isn't shown on the coverage map.  I am not happy that I'm expected to pay 250$ because of a Verizon service issue.  The customer service person was very nice and tried to convince me that buying the extender is cheaper than buying new phones and switching.  I replied that I have a terminally ill parent that has had trouble calling me for emergencies and I need service.  Verizon should be responsible for the cost of the network extender, not me.  I have been very happy with Verizon, but not now!  Please have someone in authority contact me at their earliest convenience.

Thanks,

Rod V.

Labels (1)
Re: Coverge
budone
Legend

This is a customer to customer site, though reps may or may not reply, but they wait for days to let forum members help.

Anyways, they will not foot the bill for the extender. The reason why is spelled out in your customer agreement:

Where and How Does Verizon Wireless Service Work?

Wireless devices use radio transmissions, so unfortunately you can't get Service if your device isn't in range of a transmission signal. And please be aware that even within your Coverage Area, many things can affect the availability and quality of your Service, including network capacity, your device, terrain, buildings, foliage and weather.

0 Likes