Coverage issues in Charlotte, NC
dmac704

I have been a Verizon customer since May, and have noticed a decline in the coverage I'm getting in Charlotte, NC. I have a business and personal phone through VZW, and both lines are experiencing the same problems. There is a Verizon tower in my apartment complex (right outside of my window) off of Arrowood Rd near S Tryon St in 28273. Up until October, I was getting 5 bars in my apartment. Since then, I have averaged 3. The 3 bars are both inside and outside of my apartment. In downtown Charlotte (28202), the coverage is very spotty, and often times I cannot call, text or use the web. There is also a dead spot where the coverage always drops around S Tryon St and  Tyvola Rd (28217). I use an iPhone 6S and HTC One M9. I upgraded from the iPhone 6 to 6S in October. I have reset the network settings on both phones. So the problem is not the phones, but a network issue. Can you tell me if VZW is conducting upgrades in the area, and if so when will they be completed. If not, how do I report these coverage issues so that they can be addressed? Charlotte, NC is a major city, and if y'all are claiming to be the best network, and charging me more for being the "best network", then I expect my coverage to be "the best".

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Coverage issues in Charlotte, NC
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

The best way to report this is in Chat - it's my personal preference of contact. I'd make sure to tell them of everything you've tried and then hopefully they will send someone out to look.

0 Likes