Coverage is not as good as it was
lecoveny
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a camp in Three Mile Bay, NY - Coverage used to be great, but the last month or 2 it's been terrible.  My phone keeps disconnecting and when I check - most of the time barely 3g 1 bar,  What happened??  Did they lose a tower up there??   It's not just my phone either.. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Coverage is not as good as it was
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Reliable service is definitely important so I completely understand your frustration lecoveny. What's the zip code where you are having the issue? Is this affecting calls, text, or data? What phone do you have?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Coverage is not as good as it was
lecoveny
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello - zipcode is 13693, but that is a large area, specifically Pt Peninsula.   Data is less than 1mb down load and less than .5 up or worse.   Phone calls actually get dropped.  I have a galaxy S5 and a mifi device.

I'm not sure about text as I don't time that - but it did seem like some of them came in quite late, but I can't guarantee that..

Thanks!! for looking into this.

0 Likes