Coverage Issues Lakeside at Lakes of Windermere
FrankB2

Good afternoon Verizon.  We recently started spending weekends at a condo community called Lakeside at Lakes of Windermere in Central Florida.  Our phones will not load web pages, calls drop, and I can't reliably stream music on my IheartRadio app, or send photos in IMessages.  The address without a specific building and unit number to comply with terms of use is XXXX Boat Hook Loop, Windermere, FL 34786.  Three iPhones within the family and the signal seems really weak with all of them.  Performance doesn't improve much by going outdoors or across route 535 to the Lakeside Village Center.  Would you consider putting another antenna site out there for the people in this area?

0 Likes
Re: Coverage Issues Lakeside at Lakes of Windermere
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FrankB2 We are always looking to improve our network and service. We sent you a private message in this forum. DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes
x3dfxjunkie

Amazing that this is still an issue 3 years later! This used to be simply an annoyance, but now my daughter’s preschool has an app enable check in/check out which takes ages because of the poor Verizon service in this area. i can’t go anywhere near this area if I’m on a zoom/teams meeting, as it’s a full guarantee that I’ll get dropped. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

x3dfxjunkie, we understand the importance of staying connected. We are aware some customers in your service area may be experiencing issues and our network teams are looking into this. For more information, you may also visit verizon.com/support/network-outage-faqs/.

*Joshua

0 Likes