Corporate locations?
kthornton21
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a silly question.... I need to go to a corporate location and NOT an authorized retail store.  If i do a Store Locator search, will the results be corporate locations?  I know there is a link to Authorized retailers but I just wanted to be sure before I make the trip.

Labels (1)
Re: Corporate locations?
Zehan
Contributor - Level 2
I'd call the location first and ask them, however you find it. They'll tell you for sure.
Jagger-VzW
Contributor - Level 2

Please make sure you call whatever store you are about to head to and ask them if they are an Authorized Retail or Authorized Agent or are they a Verizon Wireless Corporate Communications Store. 

0 Likes
napabill2001
Enthusiast - Level 1

I knoiw this is a ten-year-old thread, but: I tried to call what appears to be a Verizon Corporate Store near me yesterday, during business hours. The phone number looked local, 707-XXX-XXXX. I went through phone tree after phone tree, then was on hold for an HOUR and two minutes before disconnecting. Any other suggestions?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

napabill2001,

I certainly understand the importance of reaching a local store for assistance. When stores get busy, especially around this time of year, those calls can be routed to our inbound 800 customer service line for assistance. The great news is that we are able to help right here with any questions or concerns that you have. Can you tell me more about what had you calling the store?

If you wanted to check stock at the store, this can be done online by selecting the device and then following the In-Store Pickup option under "Get it today". JosephE_VZW

0 Likes