Corporate contact!!!
Jgarlowich
Enthusiast - Level 2

[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]

They are probably going to pull this down but , please investigate your bill for erroneously billed fees. Especially autopay! The fact that they want you to pay for the mistake and give credit towards your bill the next month only let's them hold the interest on your money in thier account instead of yours! Look into your bill everyone and tell the F.C.C. all about when you find something.  And you will.

[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]

0 Likes
Re: Corporate contact!!!
Jgarlowich
Enthusiast - Level 2

(cers SO Executive Relations at Verizon Wireless DOT com) is unreachable¿

0 Likes
Jgarlowich
Enthusiast - Level 2

(cers SO Executive Relations at Verizon Wireless DOT com) is unreachable¿

(There u go) replace "at/dot" of course

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jgalowich, we regret to learn you had an issue with your AutoPay. We welcome the opportunity to assist with this matter. What fees were you charged erroneously? Please provide us with more details about what occurred so that we can help.  

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes
Ellewinters

I need corporate to contact me. Im having so many issues with my trade in and the promotion i was suppose to get. Please someone help me im begging you. I have called like 20 times the past two weeks and noone has helped me. Its crazy. Im about ready to get a new service provider i swear

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes