Corporate Discount denied to Retirees
tgg2002

Verizon advises me The Hartford corporate cell phone discount no longer applies since I'm Retired.  Is this correct?  With Verizon, 20 + years and Hartford for 34 years, now retired, earning less, and the discount doesn't apply anymore.  Is this good business cents?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Corporate Discount denied to Retirees
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If The Hartford didn't include their retirees in their agreement with Verizon Wireless for its business account and employee discount, then the the retired employees don't qualify. This should be put back on The Hartford to change their employee discount to include the retired employees.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If The Hartford didn't include their retirees in their agreement with Verizon Wireless for its business account and employee discount, then the the retired employees don't qualify. This should be put back on The Hartford to change their employee discount to include the retired employees.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is probably good business SENSE in The Hartford's corporate dealings.

0 Likes