Corporate Complaint
dbritner

Can some one please tell me how to get in contact with someone from corporate.  I have spoken with call center manager who is unwilling to help and will not let me talk to anyone higher in command.  I am so fed up with this company and  so close to switching carriers.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Corporate Complaint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dbritner, We surely don't want you to leave us! It's truly disheartening to learn that you haven't received the help, needed.  What specific concerns are you having with your account or service? Please share - We'd love the opportunity to turn this experience around.

TanishaS1_VZW

Follow us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Onehotcustomer88

Once again I am having billing issues with Verizon… last month I made a mistake with paying my bill out of my checking account for the full amount… so I called in and cancelled that arrangement and rescheduled it the correct way…. I went a ahead and charged the cc for $100 and put the remainder on my checking account… your system sent me a confirmation for both… then a week or so later my phones get cut off.. leaving all 5 of us without the ability to communicate on the way to work and school… I called verizon and they said that they saw where I cancelled the payment arrangement and that’s why it disconnected me… even though they could ALSO see where I made the payments on the same day…. Now… they charged me $20/line to reconnect my phones and as a SINGLE mother with 5 lines, that’s quite expensive especially since I did keep my end of the deal anyways and paid my bill!!!!! I want these charges credited back to my account immediately.  Along with taxes etc.  If they are not, I am prepared to seek legal action for Verizon “scamming” fees from their customers when they clearly see the “verizon system” was the one the error, not me.  Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly appreciated. I have reached out to the Regional President and do NOT get a reply from email.  I want the "top dog" this time. This is enough. You are "feeing" people to death and your competition is providing some very enticing offers to switch.  Verizon really needs to get this resolved and quit padding the pockets of the execs and worry more about maintaining customer relations and quit scamming the consumers. 

0 Likes
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

the other providers will do the same thing and worse i had to pay 40.00 a pop from sprint, and that was because of the fact the rep typed my account numbers in wrong when i set the arrangment up:(. Good luck on getting the adjustments, but watch out for other carriors corperations are not known for haveing hearts

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Go to www.vzw.com and select Contact Us and get the mailing address and then write a letter.

0 Likes