Re: Connectivity is terrible after XLTE rollout
Not applicable

jd1903 wrote:

Sally,

Has your issue been fixed?  If not I would recommend filing a complaint with the FCC - FTC Complaint Assistant  Under mobile phones choose other.

Good Luck to us all

What are you going to complain about? That the AWS spectrum doesn't travel as far or penetrate as well? That's physics

0 Likes
jd1903

Complaint one, they are using misleading advertising because the map does not say you have to be standing on a tower 100 foot in the air to get 4g, they only talk about not guaranteeing it inside a building.  MISLEADING ADVERTISING.

Complaint 2, They sold you one service tied you into a contract and then reduced the quality of the service.  They choose to go with AWS not the consumer.

physics has nothing to do with it.

0 Likes
SallyPrice
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here's an update on my situation.

1. Verizon support on this board is worse than worthless.  They SAY they will help you, to direct message them, but they never reply.  I think most threads die due to people realizing that they are talking to a faceless company.

2. My XLTE is back to fantastic, in no part because of this forum.  I'm fortunate that I work for a very large corporation that has big contracts with Verizon, and a higher up contacted Verizon and made them install boosters at our facility.

3. This website is worthless.

Cheers.

0 Likes
Not applicable

1. This is primarily a customer to customer forum. If you need customer assistance you should call or go to a store.

2. Once again customer to customer forum s no customers can't help you with reception issues. Your employer should have contacted Verizon in the first place.

3. This website is useful for it's intended purpose, customers assisting other customers. If anything makes this site bad it's people that come here and do nothing but complain about how bad Verizon is.

0 Likes
SallyPrice
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon is actively monitoring these forums.  They've posted 7 of the first 15 responses.  4 DIFFERENT Verizon Reps told me to contact them directly, any ZERO of them actually replied.

If I didn't work at a Fortune 500 company, I'm certain they wouldn't be out on their dime installing repeaters due to issues caused by their infrastructure upgrades.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I love people that supposedly ask a question them mark their own answer as correct. As I said if your work place had an issue they should have contacted Verizon form the start.

0 Likes
SallyPrice
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you read my responses in this thread, I didn't come here bashing, I came looking for a solution.  I tried to be as helpful as possible.

What else can I mark as correct?

I appreciate your concern for the quality of the forum.  Please continue to contribute as you have.  I know now that this forum is not a place to find solutions to infrastructure problems.