Conference call issue
AJ786

This is my second month using verizon services and I can say, my experience has been nothing but terrible so far. To begin with my activation was a disaster. I picked up my new services and Verzion for some reason decided to force activate all the lines when I only activated one to begin with. When I used the verizon sim cards they refused to work. It took 4 days for them to figure out and for my family to have a working basic phone.
Ever since, I have not been able to make a conference call. Verizon is acknowledging this issue and even though the issue has lasted well over a month for me they refuse to make any sort of adjustment towards my bill. 

A feature that was probably available to the world in 80s can not be used on Verizon service as of 2019. This problem has been reported by over 600 people according to a Verizon representative. 

I have since gotten a case number assigned to this and there is no resolution to the problem.

What a disappointment this is.

0 Likes
Re: Conference call issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We should have gotten things right from the beginning and I apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. I know the importance of being able to use the conference calling feature. What model is your phone? What exactly happens when you attempt a conference call?

YaleK_VZW

0 Likes