Complaint
carlymlord

I had a very bad experience at a Verizon store located in Reading, MA. I have been unable to contact anyone about this complaint and do not know where to go. The chat from the website is not working, I could not get a hold of a manager in the store, and there is no e-mail provided for customer service.

I went into the store yesterday as my SIM card is not working. I was informed their servers were down, which I understand, though they offered no apologies or additional support options. I had to leave work which was an inconvenience, and went the rest of the day without a phone due to an internal malfunction they could not help. I returned today, and was informed it would take 10 minutes for me to be helped. After 30 minutes I had to leave the store, again without a working phone. The employees took care of people who walked in after me, as they had quick fix problems or questions. However, these added up. When I asked about timing the woman was very rude to me, and offered no help, again. Both of these times I tried to make an appointment, but was unable to through the online portal, as it too was malfunctioning.

I am now going on almost 3 days without a working phone, with a problem that is the device's fault not of my own, have had to miss meetings at work 2 days in a row, and have been offered no support from Verizon.

If anyone knows who I can contact about this issue I would greatly appreciate it. I will be going to a different store tomorrow, but am not happy at all with the customer service I received on an issue that has left my device completely un-operable.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Complaint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

carlymlord,

Thanks for finding us on the forums. We're very sorry to hear about trouble with your phone and not being able to get assistance. We never want any of our customers to go a single day without service, let alone three days. We are able to offer assistance. We'll need to take some personal information from you to do so, so we can't do it on the forums unfortunately. If the toll free number or livechat don't work for you, we can definitely work with through social media. I'll place a link to our contact information, highlighting our social media options. We can take any complaint for you, but better than that, we'll also be able to resolve your service issue. We look forward to addressing your concerns. http://vz.to/1IL2gV7

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Complaint
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Usually stores are open late. Until about 9pm. Verizon also has lots of stores. To file a complaint you should call customer service. 800-922-0204.

0 Likes