Complaint
KELFOU73
Enthusiast - Level 1

Where can I file a complaint?? I switched to Verizon in November of 2016 under the premise that I would receive a $200 VISA card for each trade when switching to Verizon. I traded in 5 phones and lines from Virgin Mobile. My family traded in 5 Iphone 5s and one LG phone. After leaving Virgin Mobile, we were told that the LG phone was not worth a $1 which was required. I accepted that knowing that we were still giving 4 iphone trades  that did qualify. I did what I needed to do and submitted all necessary information in a timely manner. I was told that I needed to wait 6-8 weeks for the VISA cards. After waiting that period, I was told that all but one of my submissions were invalid. I resubmitted as instructed and waited until the time they stated the cards would arrive. Upon contacting Verizon again, was told that the submissions were all under one number. They stated that it would be corrected and I could expect a solution. I still have not received the cards and upon calling today, was first told that only 2 submissions were found. When asked to speak with someone who could locate my submissions, the same person stated that she found 3 of my submissions. The fourth is no longer eligible because she couldn't locate it and the offer has expired. I am expecting 4 gift cards and now being told that only 3 will once again be reviewed.  I was not given explanation as to why these were never processed. All necessary paperwork was submitted and I have all of the documentation available. Please direct me to you complaint department. I would like to have contact by phone.

Labels (1)
Re: Complaint
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon Wireless

Correspondence

P.O. Box 291089

Columbia, SC 29229

You have to write a letter to them. The info is on the Contact us tab.

I would keep at it 200.00 isn't a small amount of money

0 Likes
tanyap01
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good question because they don't really care.  I am pretty much fed up with them.  They promise you things then when you get home, its just not like that.  And the gifts are stale pizza and sugar ants.

Verizon does not care about their customers or honor promises.  The employees are either not trained....or maybe the problem is they are trained how they want them to be.  Used car salesman, fast talkers.   I will continue to post until I'm gone from here, or satisfied with the results.

NOT ANSWERED at this point.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We absolutely do not want you to feel we do not care. Please allow us to address your concerns. What has taken place that made you change your view of us?

AnthonyM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes