Complaint -- issues when returning phone
douvalueyourcustomers
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am still waiting for your call, and your promise to fix my cell phone issue. I have already contacted the BB bureau, and also filed a complaint with Verizon. I am so sick of all these promise. My number is (removed).This company has completely ripped me off!!! I have been with this company for over a decade and all of a sudden I am getting the cold shoulder. The situation came about because I traded in my like new Samsung galaxy S4 for the new I phone 6. I was sent a package and instructions on how to return it. I have the tracking   #(removed), and I know when it reached the warehouse, and that was last year October 14, 2014. This matter has not been resolved because someone made the mistake of entering the wrong device number into the system. The reason there was that mix up is because my Samsung broke and I sent it in, and Verizon gave me a new replacement. Now that new replacement is not the device number Verizon put in the system, Verizon but in the old device#. Verizon entered the device number for the phone that was returned and as and now is refurbished and somebody is actively using the phone (still not my problem).I have the correct device number for the Samsung galaxy s4 and the number is (removed).  I have contacted Version wireless customer service an over 30 times, and still no prevail. The customer service representatives even provided me with ticket warehouse #, and some how they have been denied, even with all the facts. I keep getting these promises that I will be refunded the amount, and all I have received was my phone turned off because of the $300+ dollars that I was supposed to be getting back for the phone that I traded in. Now I have a negative balance on my account, because I am being charged for the phone because Verizon is saying that they never received the phone.  And on top of that I am getting charged late fee's every month since November 2014. I’m getting the run around, and I am not happy. I am bitter with the company and all of their promises. I want a full refund for my returned phone in the amount of $300+, and credit for ALL of the late fee charges imposed upon me by this company. I am furious!!!

>> Edited by Verizon Moderator to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Labels (1)
Re: Complaint -- issues when returning phone
gametime01
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue here....VZW are crooks!!!

0 Likes