Compete with new Sprint plan or lose big time
pzjagd1
Contributor - Level 3

More an observation than a question. I just checked out the latest Sprint offering. I can switch my two lines to Sprint and save money in the long run. Currently I have 250mb shared and unlimited talk/text. I pay Verizon $95 month (all prices quoted will NOT include taxes and fees since all carriers have to charge those). Sprint will pay my EFT, give me 20 Gb shared and unlimited talk/text for $100. When we go to the condo in Florida, I have to up my Verizon plan to 10 Gb for the hotspot usage and pay $140/month. In the long run, Sprint is the better deal.

I know the Sprint coverage isn't as good as the Verizon, but it offers ALL the coverage I need and will use and it is only going to get better as time goes by. I also know I have to buy new phones, but so far, I've always been able to sell my old phones on craig's list to recoup most of the cost of the new ones. Of course, if everyone is leaving Verizon, I may have trouble selling them.

So Verizon, either come up with new/better pricing or see customers leaving in droves.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Compete with new Sprint plan or lose big time
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

Why waste time writing this observation, you could have your phone sold on craigslist already.

View solution in original post

lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

Why waste time writing this observation, you could have your phone sold on craigslist already.

pzjagd1
Contributor - Level 3

Because I'd prefer to stay with Verizon, but only if they offer a better plan. I'm willing to give them two weeks. After that, I'm gone.

0 Likes