Comcast & Verizon Wireless Promotion
ItBSpyC

I was offered a promo for $200 prepaid card if I upgraded my Verizon wireless phone through the special Xfinity/VZW promo page. I did so back in May. I have yet to see this $200 prepaid card. I have tried contacting Comcast and they said that VZW was fufilling the cards. I have tried using the rebate status webpage, but it is unable to locate it from there. I have also tried calling the phone number 866-347-2229, but I was onl hold for over 30 minutes the one time and now I'm trying again, but it's not looking promising. 10 minutes have already lapsed and I'm about to go nuts because of this music. Will someone please HELP!!!!! I know I'm not the only one waiting on this $200 card. I'm ready to dump VZW and I've been a cutomer for 20 years!!!! WITH THE SAME NUMBER THE WHOLE TIME!!!! I dont want to become one of those people who goes on a crazy socail media rant, but I'm about to. Maybe this would be a good topic for my next article in the NY Times.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Comcast & Verizon Wireless Promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi ItBSpyC!

I'm here to help because I know your time is valuable and we definitely don't want to lose you as a customer! Please Private Message me for additional assistance.

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How To: Direct Message  and  AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes
gurase
Contributor - Level 2

I had the same issue back in October. I emailed we_can_help@cable.comcast.com (official Comcast executive CS email), and they called me the next day. They ended up putting a credit for the value of the rebate on my Comcast bill. That email has proved EXTREMELY useful for all my Comcast issues.

0 Likes
Kellyneenee
Enthusiast - Level 2

To get the gift card the account has to be active and in good standings for 90 days to get the prepaid gift card. If it was done in May and the account has been kept in good standings for 90 day you will get it this month sometime.

0 Likes
rms78645

Someone has to do something about the 3rd party company that is representing Verizon and Comcast. Their customer service was great until you tried to get something escalated or to talk to a supervisor. And, I guess they also gave conflicting information in terms of when the cards would be mailed. I was given the promotion at my Comcast offer for $200 per upgrade that was running when the Iphone  came out. I ordered 2 phones and have been playing games with them ever since. I have never been so frustrated and spent so much energy on anything in my LIFE! Comcast has someone working with me because I have written letters and sent emails and Verizon has been amazing and I am supposed to call them in a week and they will advocate for me in pushing through the cards. The 3rd party stated that I agreed to $50 a phone  and that's all I am getting. She (escalation clerk) said that they never ran a promotion for anything over $50 etc etc. There is NO accountability with these people. You know there is a problem if people are going to the Better Business Bureau and threatening to take them to small claims court all over the internet. They are representing Verizon and Comcast and acting on their behalf and its wrong. Point Blank PERIOD. I spend too much money with both of these companies to have to go through this to get a little bit of a kick back here and there. I'm so upset..... its just wrong and they need to fix it.

0 Likes