Clock on phones keeps changing automatically
ALBMEN42

Clock on both of my phone's continue to change automatically. We have a new Samsung Edge and a older Droid Turbo.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Clock on phones keeps changing automatically
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Zip code?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ces23
Enthusiast - Level 2

Are you in western WA? Seems to be a problem in our area. Super annoying since I got up at 4 am thinking it was 6 am... I didn't realize the correct time for an hour.

0 Likes
Buzzedru

my phone and tablet are both doing the same thing!

0 Likes
ALBMEN42

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ALBMEN42, we always want your clocks to be running on time. Please follow the steps at http://spr.ly/65878T8bz to turn off automatic settings and let us know if this resolves the issue.

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ces23, this is very strange to experience. I wouldn't want to wake up late either. Especially for work or school. Lets get this resolved. Is everyone in your area having this issue? Are you having other issues with your phone?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes