Re: Civil discourse and Damage Control
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

So you're disagreeing with the training material?  Here's someone else who read it the same way I did.  Guessing they probably got a cease and desist on displaying it or whatever but it was indeed worded as such for New Customers.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1767288-Verizon-s-new-Share-Everything-Plans-discussion-t...

0 Likes
Not applicable

This guy has it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Cares View Post

I don't understand why everyone is so confused.

First of all, you have to understand that the new Share Everything plan is only an OPTION. No one will be forced to it, you only will be changed to it if you request it. All of Verizon's currently available plans will still be available (individual, 700 shared, 1400 shared, etc) after June 28th. The only thing is if you're on unlimited data and you upgrade after June 28th then you will lose your unlimited data and be moved to tiered data ($30 for 2GB, $50 for 5GB, etc).

As a new customer you will be able to have the option to pick individual, family plans or Share Everything. Again, Share Everything is ONLY AN OPTION not mandatory. All current plans will still be available. Share Everything is not the only way moving forward.

Everyone needs to stop spreading false information. Call CS and ask for supervisors for confirmation. I've spoken with 5 supervisors already confirming this.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

And that post was made before anyone at Verizon had a clue what was going on.  Even the Supervisors have been clueless (see 100 different Galaxy SIII pre-order and unlimited data answers). Everything said up to this point that has been confirmed has been in reference to existing customers.  They're apparently training on it this week so hopefully we'll get a 100% answer directly from Verizon.  Who knows, maybe they changed the wording in the training material from last week to this week as to not shoot themselves in the foot with new customers.

0 Likes
Not applicable

lewisr13 wrote:

as stated in a previous reply to you.

Why would a company come out with plan that would reduce most customers bills? It's a pricing plan for those that don't have or use very much data to entice them to use more or get more data on more lines. As more people adapt to using there phone for data the more data will be used and more people will become dependant on it. Thus they will need to purchase more data.

Well Let's see Charter is changing it's pricing come June 26th. Standard Digital tier dropping form $64 a month to $60. HD cable boxes dropping from $10 per month to $5. HBO dropping from $20 to $15 per month. How silly of them to save me so much money. Boy aren't they stupid?

0 Likes
scotttan1
Enthusiast - Level 2

If Im paying $30 mo for unlimited and I am forced to switch at a phone upgrade to 2gb for $30 mo Im paying more.........

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Brian68 wrote:

lewisr13 wrote:

Why would a company come out with plan that would reduce most customers bills? It's a pricing plan for those that don't have or use very much data to entice them to use more or get more data on more lines. As more people adapt to using there phone for data the more data will be used and more people will become dependant on it. Thus they will need to purchase more data.

Well Let's see Charter is changing it's pricing come June 26th. Standard Digital tier dropping form $64 a month to $60. HD cable boxes dropping from $10 per month to $5. HBO dropping from $20 to $15 per month. How silly of them to save me so much money. Boy aren't they stupid?

Are they really saving you some money?  15 minutes of commercials for 15 minutes of viewing?  Not much content to be paying $60 a month.  At least Hulu Plus is a lot cheaper, but don't have all that reality tv bs going on.

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

Brian68 wrote:

lewisr13 wrote:

You've been paying that much and you're complaining about Verizon?

0 Likes
MankatoMN12
Contributor - Level 2

Humm... that's not how the plan works... plus just stay on the plan you're currently on if you don't like it. What about the family that has 5 smartphones and use less than 1 GB of data combined? Very common esp. for people that have wifi. Why should they pay 150 (30 per pack * 5 phone lines) when they don't use the data? Now it's 150 Vs 50? Plus It comes with Unlimited Minutes and Texting on all 5 lines.

0 Likes
melrebkat
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was duped by a CS representative who touted all the good things and told me my bill would actually go down! My bill not only went went up, but a basic phone without data on this plan went up $20! This was never mentioned, and no one will address the issue with me.I guess I'm stuck with verizon for two more years, but I definitely will no longer recommend them or their customer service.

0 Likes
melrebkat
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was just told by a CS rep that the Share Everything is the only plan available

"

Tazeen: In order to upgrade your phone on July 12 this plan change was required. These are the plans available since June 28th"

0 Likes