Cheapest Phone plan
medic664
Enthusiast - Level 1

What's the bottom line dirt cheapest I can get for two dumbphones? I have two smartphones and want to bring two dumbphones to the account for new numbers and the swap the two new and two old numbers and then port out/close the original two numbers leaving the the two new numbers on the dumbphones. The cheapest I see is about $70 total before taxes. Is there anything better postpaid(prepaid) wont work for what I'm accomplishing.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cheapest Phone plan
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Out of curiosity, why did you start this new thread rather than continuing with this discussion?

0 Likes
Not applicable

How many times are you going to ask this question?  You can't switch to prepaid unless you want to pay ETF's.  I'm done trying to help you.

medic664
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I tried to continue it said it had an error. Thought it was closed. Apparently my mistake.

0 Likes
medic664
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok. Never said I wanted to switch to prepaid just to port out. That being said I get it. I don't want 4 lines, I know people have ported to google voice and got new numbers without an ETF and then took original numbers elsewhere.  What I'm trying to do is duplicate that sans google voice. I thought I could do it that way, have 4 lines then shuffle them, get two new numbers and have my originals elsewhere. I get that I'm frankly pissing you guys off so ill give up, consider this closed and not bother again. Sorry to waste everyone's time.(zero sarcasm meant)

0 Likes
Not applicable

I explained to you in great detail how to do this.

0 Likes