Chat Customer Service
emb1365
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just wanted to provide feedback on a recent chat customer service experience and there seems to be nowhere else to do it unless I want to waste more time making a phone call (which no one will care about - as I'm sure no one will care about this post). The rep basically told me OVER and OVER what my plan was (already knew it) and also told me "you won't get an overage charge unless you use the data and go over."  Wow, thanks for the insight (DUH!).  "Gayle" also tried to get me off my plan several times despite me telling her that's not what I wanted nor what I was calling about. She also confirmed that my notifications were being sent to a line that's not on my account, blamed hacking for it (even though I checked my account to ensure no other numbers were listed for notifications, they weren't) and never made much of that fact. Then also told me to just ignore any notifications I was receiving - um, what?!  All in all, one of the most frustrating and pointless customer service experiences ever.  At the end of the day, mostly because "Gayle" couldn't answer my one and only question, I am dropping my mother from my account.  I will encourage her to go to AT&T.  I'm only currently sticking it out with Verizon b/c I'm on an old legacy unlimited plan and get a work discount.  If any of that changes, I'm (happily?) out the door!

0 Likes
Re: Chat Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

emb1365-

I'm truly sorry about the customer service experience you received from our chat support team. That is never how we want you to feel about us and knowing that you want to leave our family is heartbreaking news. Please respond to my Private Message to better assist.

CarmenT_VZW

0 Likes