Charges to Close Account
STEOSO1

How do I find out what my charges would be to close my account with Verizon wireless?  Can I see this online ore do I need to talk to someone or stop in a store?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Charges to Close Account
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

calling in is the easiest way to figure out buyout amounts and Early termination fees.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are troubled to hear that you are considering closing an account, STEOS01 and we want to be sure we make every effort to keep you with our network. I’d be happy to help and address any of your questions or concerns.
I have sent you a private message to discuss your account details. We value your loyalty and I look forward to working with you.

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
STEOSO1

The reason I am asking is that I want to reduce my bill. I can switch to a

competitor and have an all in Bill about$170 with three new phones (2

iPhone 7's and a 5SE with unlimted data.

​This is the reason I posted the question because I can't find the answer

online and when I inquired in a store about what I could do for plans and

such I felt like I was getting the brush off.

On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 2:42 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

STEOS01 we would never want a long term loyal customer to feel this way. We certainly want to help. Please check your private messages.

EvelynR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
STEOSO1

Where is this private message? Forums? Website account?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The forum. In the community inbox. https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes