Charge again?
LoS_03

So we upgrade our phone but the store didn't have them in their store. The salesman was adamant about us purchasing them at his store and picking them up at another and doing the trade in at the second store.  Now they called us back the next day saying that the phones were still in the first stores inventory and we need to come in so they can charge us again and cancel the first charge or we may be billed for the entire phones instead of the $250 which has already been charged. Super confused can someone help with advice because I don't want to be charged again since he specifically said he has to swipe my card again in the original store.

0 Likes
Re: Charge again?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Concerns with being doubled charged are never good. Our goal is to help. Based on the info provided, I recommend you reach out to the store location to move forward as they have the details needed to fully assist. I hope this is beneficial.

CoreyM_VZ

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes