Chaperone Child alerts are incorrectly reported in Central Time for Eastern Tennessee.
RidgeTop

I know the program reports the alerts wrongly around Chattanooga by 1 hour and labels it CDT so I assume it is doing that for all of Eastern Tennessee which is actually in the Eastern Time Zone. This software by AutoDesk, Inc reports wrongly on one of my phones, but on another phone a different version correctly reports the time in EDT for Eastern Tennessee.

When will an OTA patch fix this? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Chaperone Child alerts are incorrectly reported in Central Time for Eastern Tennessee.
SMRyan
Contributor - Level 2
Do your phone calls have the same issues being reported in the wrong time zone? It could be more than just isolated to chaperone if that's the case.

0 Likes
Re: Chaperone Child alerts are incorrectly reported in Central Time for Eastern Tennessee.
RidgeTop
The phone call times are OK. This has been checked out weeks ago by tech support and confirmed by them that all of Tennessee has been mistakenly identified as being in the Central Time Zone. While it is easily "corrected" by adding an hour to the reported time, it would be nice to not always have to do the math.
0 Likes
SMRyan
Contributor - Level 2
I haven't heard of any resolve to the issue at this time, but I would definitely keep escalating remedy tickets to get it looked at.
0 Likes