Certain parts of Verizon Site in Redirect Loops?
Syan

For the past couple of months, when I've attempted to access certain parts of the the general Verizon site as a whole, the page will load for a moment, then tell me that it either won't load properly (Firefox) or that it is stuck in a redirect loop (Chrome). The part of the site that seems to be the most effected is the 'shopping' area. I cannot shop for Smart Phones, regular phones, tablets... nothing. As soon as I click on one of those selections the page gets stuck in a redirect loop.

I've attempted to clear my cache. Turn off my ad-blocker, etc. But none of them work. It should be noted that I CAN access the shopping area when I am not logged into my account. I can look at any phone I want, and even add it to my cart, but in order to finish the process I must log in. The moment I log in? Stuck in another redirect loop.

Is there any solution to this, or am I S.O.L. unless I really want to go directly to a Verizon store?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Certain parts of Verizon Site in Redirect Loops?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does the same thing happen if you tried on Internet Explorer?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Syan

Yes. Or rather it just comes up saying 'this page cannot be displayed'.

I'm getting rather confused, since I know some people are able to access all of the site just fine.

0 Likes
Syan

A quick question. Usually, when clearing out one's cache for the internet, it completely clears it out, and that's that.

But, no matter how many time I clear my Google Chrome cache, it doesn't remove this site's cached instances. Is it because I run more than one browser? (ie, I run Firefox sometimes, as well as Internet Explorer sometimes, depending on if a site works better on them...)

Should I try to clear my cache on all of my browsers? Or is there a way to access a file on the computer itself to delete my internet history/cache, that my browsers might not be deleting despite my telling them to do so??

Not to say this would solve my issue. But it's worth a try at the very least.

0 Likes