Cell service
MYSWEETANGELS2010

What's going on with the cell service today can't make any out going calls.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cell service
amahnken

Google "verizon wireless system down". Downdetector will be one of the top search results. Open that site and check their map to see if your area is being reported.

I just spoke to CS via chat (bc I can't even dial 611, and their landline CS number is saying their service is down and call can't be completed--even from a landline), and they said my city's outage is known. Weird thing is I can still use my data and send/receive SMS (even to androids). While waiting for service restoration, turn on wi-fi calling. You should be able to make/receive calls as long as you're connected to wi-fi.

0 Likes
Re: Cell service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MYSWEETANGELS2010,

I'm here to help! Making sure that you have service at all times is our goal. I'm sorry to read that you can not make any calls. I know that it has been a few days since you posted this, so I'm crossing my fingers that the service is back to normal. However, if your service is not up & running I want to make sure we fix this as quickly as possible. Allow me to gather some information from you so we can get started. What Zip Code are you currently in? Do you know any other VZW customers in your area that are experiencing the same problems with calls? How are other services working such as texts & using data when wifi is turned off? What exactly happens when you try to make a call? Please share what make & model phone you are using.

Alicia_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes