Re: Cell phone reception getting worse
Sjbrazil
Enthusiast - Level 1

Bravo, well said.  Couldn’t agree with you more.  We left att for that same reason and now Verizon seems to be doing same thing.  

Bazz4him

Its not just reception, the internet is aweful!!!!!! I'm at the point where trying not to break my phone because the stupid web pages wont open yelling.... I Hate Verizon!!!!!!!  This internet thing needs to get fixed.  Its like Verizon is on denile,  your service terrible, I hate you, admit it and fix it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important that your calls, texts, and data work as expected, Bazz4him. We don't want you to consider having to change carriers! Let's take a closer look into your concerns. May I have your nearest intersection and City so I can accurately pinpoint your location? How long have you been having the issues? What speeds are you getting? Please use this link to test: http://spr.ly/6608EdFdg.

NicoleR_VZW

0 Likes
pumkinpie76

omg! i feel the same thing.  I can't even use my cell phone at my work.  I use to be with Sprint and use my phone every day.  i've decided to switch over to Verizon becuase i heard of all the great sevice i can get where ever i go... boy was i wrong.  I have to walk far away from my work just to open internet explore.  And on top of this, i called customer service and they told me i had to buy a rounter to help me with my connection... Why!! it's going to cost me $300.00 for a rounter so i can use my cell phone at work which i'm already paying $$$ for a non working service.  The CS guy told me he was sorry and that was all he can offer me at this time.  now i have to wait for another year to get out of Verizon!!!  Going back to Sprint... enough of this Shi$$!!!

0 Likes
dudyint1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Obviously you have not read any of these comments on this page. People including myself are having telephone reception problems. Everything else on the phone seems to work fine.

I think it’s time for all of us to move to a new carrier.

Only when Verizon starts to lose customers, will they do anything about this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly don't want to lose you as our customer, pumkinpie76! I have sent you a Private Message to best assist with your concerns.

NicoleR_VZW

0 Likes
KUBO4698

I have same issues a high phone bill for a service that is unsatisfactory. My zip code 72851. Your going to say you do not show any issues in my area. Then you will recommend I use wifi. Why do I need your services if I am forced to use someone else. I have called customer service and done the annoyance of factory reset. At this point I am looking into homing pidgins, as I feel they would be more reliable. 

0 Likes
Amk1975

My husband has called them. they said they would look into it.  It's been about 6 weeks and he hasn't heard back from them yet.

0 Likes
Cell phone reception getting worse
londi1tagaholy

I have the same issue for couple of months now. It used to be great in my area atleast (DC, MD, VA). Im really contemplating of changing to Tmobile because my co-worker atleast gets a decent reception in my work space. I used to brag about verizon when i can get 40 MPBS Upload/download now i cant even finish a game in superstarbrawls without jittering.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Amk1975, we appreciate your efforts to improve your service, and I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received a follow-up after six weeks. Help is here. How are your voice, text, and data performing? Is your service impacted whether you are indoors, outdoors or both? Please confirm your city, state and two nearest cross streets. Looking forward to hearing back.

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes