Cell Signal Phoenicia, NY 12464 and surrounding area
Agalindo

Cell signal here has deteriorated over the past few months.  I would like to know how many people here in the Catskills are affected by this.  Our local EMS service has requested that anyone with a Verizon Network extender let them know so that when they are transporting patients they can slow down along the route where there are networks extenders so that can transmit critical information to the hospital before they reach the facility.

Route 28 is a very busy corridor for business as well as vacation travel.  You would think Verizon would want to be sure this area is serviced.

I had a service ticket created for this problem and the result was that it was a poor service area.

I do not feel I  should have to pay for a network extender so that Verizon can provide the services for which I am already paying.

I just lost 3 business calls due to inadequate service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cell Signal Phoenicia, NY 12464 and surrounding area
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Perhaps you could consider having a landline phone number for your business calls?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Cell Signal Phoenicia, NY 12464 and surrounding area
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Contact your local building commission to support the need for additional towers in the area. It can take years to build a new tower. If the local codes and community oppose the added towers that can delay them even more or cancel altogether.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes