Cannot make a call with a msg "All circuits are busy"
yss

I cannot make a phone call.  I am currently in zip code 92508 and using iPhone 6.  Whenever I try to make a phone call, either the call drops or I hear a message saying "All circuits are busy, please try your call again later. Announcement 8 switch…”.  First, I have turned off the phone for minutes and turned back on, but the phone still didn’t work.  I also “reset network setting”, but it didn’t work either.  Despite the fact that I cannot make or receive a call, data connection works fine that I can use messenger apps without connecting wifi.  I want this to be fixed asap. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot make a call with a msg "All circuits are busy"
dariansdad

Everyone in SoCal having problems.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you able to rely on our network.   How long has that been going on? 
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DLPerry432la

I switched to Verizon a few months ago from Sprint (by the way I NEVER got a message that all circuits are busy on Sprint, AT&T or even T-Mobile.  That being said, I have received this message 2 times today, 2 times yesterday and at lease 10 other times since I signed up with  Verizon. 

In addition, I have found that the Verizon Network is really no better than AT&T or Sprint. Especially in the areas I need it to work the most. AND !!! The price is higher ! 

Why did I switch ? False Advertisement lead me to believe that Verizon was the best.  Obviously not. 

I am stuck here in this contract another 2 years though.  I hope they get their stuff together and make it work

0 Likes
drboone

I have a brand new Samsung Galaxy S7, using in the LA/Pasadena area and have not been able to place a call today, 04/19/16, getting the message "All circuits are busy"

0 Likes
Packergirl2004
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same in 91320 california for the 3 time in the past 2 months.

0 Likes
mommaheck
Enthusiast - Level 1

My husband and I both have been having the same problem with both our phones all afternoon.  It's bad enough our coverage area seems to be getting worse and worse by the day, now we can't even get service!!!!! (zip code 92563)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DLPerry432la we want you to be a happy customer. Let's make that happen. So we can begin, I have send you a Private Message.
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes