Cannot change texting plan from Unlimited to 1,000 texts per month
MotoDroid2Usr
Enthusiast - Level 3

I took screencaps from in my account to show what's happening. I want to change from Unlimited to 1,000 texts per month to try to rein in my bill a bit. But it won't accept the changes I make. I also tried doing it via the My Verizon Wireless app on my phone and I can't even click the texting part to change it. Is there some rule against reducing my texting while I retain my unlimited data or am on the 450 minute talk and text plan?

Thank you.

>> Attachment edited to remove personal information per the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot change texting plan from Unlimited to 1,000 texts per month
GeorgeCT
Contributor - Level 2

MotoDroid2Usr wrote:

I took screencaps from in my account to show what's happening. I want to change from Unlimited to 1,000 texts per month to try to rein in my bill a bit. But it won't accept the changes I make. I also tried doing it via the My Verizon Wireless app on my phone and I can't even click the texting part to change it. Is there some rule against reducing my texting while I retain my unlimited data or am on the 450 minute talk and text plan?

Thank you.

You can call customer service and they can change it no problem.

Call *611 from your cell or (800) 922-0204.

0 Likes
MotoDroid2Usr
Enthusiast - Level 3

The last time I called, it only let me pick from menus with no option to speak to a live operator. How do I reach a real person?

0 Likes
GeorgeCT
Contributor - Level 2

MotoDroid2Usr wrote:

The last time I called, it only let me pick from menus with no option to speak to a live operator. How do I reach a real person?

If you hit option #4 (other options), you voice command "Change Plan".  You then should punch in the last four of your social security to get in to a live operator.

0 Likes