Canceling Services
rjayy10

I am needing to cancel my services, but still owe for my phone and bill. Do I have to pay a termination fee upfront or can I make payment arrangements to gradually pay everything off?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Canceling Services
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you cancel any remaining payment balance and service charges are due in full upon receipt of the final bill.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you cancel any remaining payment balance and service charges are due in full upon receipt of the final bill.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sorry to learn that you are considering terminating your Verizon Wireless service, rjayy10. Early termination fee (ETF) is only applicable if you have a current contract on any of your lines (see all about ETF under section “What happens if my Postpay Service is canceled before the end of my contract term?” at this link: http://spr.ly/65828Cxwq).

If you have any device payment agreement balances on your account, those balances will be payable in full when your final bill generates.

Why are you even considering a move from our wireless family? What Verizon Wireless issues can we resolve for you to stay with us?

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rjayy10

I am unable to continue paying for services. Can I set up payments to pay everything off after cancellation? There’s no way I can pay up front for all of it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might need to reach out to the financial services department at 866.266.1445 to make payment arrangements.

0 Likes