Canceling Get It Now Application
Adesuno

I have a Get It Now Download Application (AirSet) that I want to cancel. I can't find anything on My Verizon.Com that will allow me to do that. Also, I have tried calling and there are no options for dropping an application. Does anyone know of a way to contact Verizon to drop a Get It Now application?

Adesuno

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Canceling Get It Now Application
DarkCobra
Contributor - Level 3

Hello and welcome!   I don't really deal with Get it Now applications very much but it's my understanding that all you need to do is go into your Get it Now "Options" and there should be a provision there to either "disable" or "remove" the application altogether.   The "remove" option appears to be what you want.

You should be able to call verizon and simply hit "O" to get a phone rep (there is no option in the verizon menu for Get it Now).   Once you have a rep. on the phone they should be able to walk you through removing the application.   It is best if you can call from a phone other than the device in question as you will need it free to follow what they are going to tell you.   But first try and see if you can remove it yourself directly from your phones Get it Now "options". :smileyhappy:

dancingphone.gif

0 Likes
TaeSong
Contributor - Level 1
Is there an easy way to cancel the $9.99 VZ Navigator plan?  I don't use it and it is costing me money.
0 Likes
DarkCobra
Contributor - Level 3

Hello and welcome!    You can easily cancel the VZ Navigator plan on the phone itself by doing the following:

Removing VZ Navigator application - handset

1. From the main screen, press the center of the 5-way navigation pad to choose Menu.
  2. Select Media Center (Get It Now) then press the center of the 5-way navigation pad.
  3. Select Browse & Download or Tools on the Go then press the center of the 5-way navigation pad.
  4. Ensure VZ Navigator is selected then press the right soft key to choose Options.
  5. Select Cancel Subscription then press the center of the 5-way navigation pad.
  6. Select Yes then press the center of the 5-way navigation pad.
I hope this helped :smileyhappy:

dancingphone.gif

0 Likes
amoltzan
Thank you so much for your post. I subscribed to it since I was on vacation for more than a day but then couldn't figure out how to get it off. But with your post, I was able to easily.  :smileyhappy:
0 Likes