Canceled a Line, Switching to Individual Plan
ChrisEnn

Hopefully someone can answer my quick question -

I canceled a line on my Nationwide Family Plan today, and now want to set the plan up for only one user.  I don't see any options to "split" the plan like I used to.  Is my only option for one user to have the Share Everything plan?

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Canceled a Line, Switching to Individual Plan
icanhelpyou
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm a little confused. How many total active lines do you have now? Other than that you cant split anything on one line.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

For new customers, the only option is the Share Everything plan.  I think in this instance, it might be your only option as well.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi ChrisEnn, Great question and I'm sad to hear that you had to cancel a line with us. If you have one line on your account, when you change your plan you will need to choose one of our Shared Data plans. Here is a link with information http://bit.ly/L3WG2M . Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. ^KH

0 Likes
DarthHelmet
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well this was exactly the answer I was looking for, but not the answer I wanted.  Why would a "only new customers must go to shared" be applied to an existing customer that is changing from an existing shared to a single line.  The fact that going to a single line requires a "shared" plan is the absolutely ludicrous if you think about it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is because you are essentially setting up a new line/account and therefore subject to the available plans at that time.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

This happened to me last year, going from individual to family. I had to choose from the plans offered to new customers.

0 Likes