Cancel services or change
B12SUSWAN

My Verizon account expires 3/27/2017. I want to switch to Total Wireless. Do I have to pay a penalty to change prior to the expiration date? If so, what is the amount of the penalty?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cancel services or change
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes you will owe the ETF charges for switching before the contract expires. You can calculate the amount from the information in the Customer Agreement. Customer Agreement | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes you will owe the ETF charges for switching before the contract expires. You can calculate the amount from the information in the Customer Agreement. Customer Agreement | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

B12SUSWAN, we would never want to lose you as a valued customer and are heartbroken to hear that you are considering this. What has you looking another way? How may we turn things around?

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes