Can't sign on to verizon.net account to migrate
LEOMOM79

I'm hoping someone out there can help me, as I've exhausted all other options to get my issue resolved. I have a verizon.net account that I had when I had Verizon Fios. Last year my Fios service was sold to Frontier, but I never migrated my email account from Verizon to Frontier. Now I'm being told that I need to migrate my verizon.net account to AOL, but when I go to sign into the verizon.net account I am unable to logon. Everyone directs me to someone else, and the Verizon repair team claims they are unable to help me without an account number. They can't seem to follow the logic that I don't have a Verizon Fios account number anymore, but my emails are still on their servers and not Frontier's. Can anyone offer up any suggestions/assistance. I've already been hung up on by the Verizon team, and I'm tired of chasing my own tail.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't sign on to verizon.net account to migrate
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would suggest that you check the Verizon Residential forums  Verizon Forums – Welcome to the Verizon Fios® Community instead of the Verizon Wireless Community for possible solutions. The email verizon.net is associated with the landline side of the business. You can sign up for a community only ID login if you are not already a member of that forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can't sign on to verizon.net account to migrate
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would suggest that you check the Verizon Residential forums  Verizon Forums – Welcome to the Verizon Fios® Community instead of the Verizon Wireless Community for possible solutions. The email verizon.net is associated with the landline side of the business. You can sign up for a community only ID login if you are not already a member of that forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes