Can't sign in to Roadside Assistance app
xs11e
Enthusiast - Level 3

What's up with the roadside assistance app?  When I enter my name and phone number it says "We are unable to verify your Verizon Roadside Assistance Membership.  I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled several time, no change.

This is ever since I got my LG G5, it worked fine on my HTC M8.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't sign in to Roadside Assistance app
xs11e
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes and now it's fixed.  Apparently there was an update and all is well now!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

XS 11e, I wanted to know how important it is to have this application working. I know I use this feature often. Can you tell me if you have recently completed a software update on the LG G5 device? VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
xs11e
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's important to me and, yes, I recently did a software update but I don't know if the app worked before since I just got the phone and the update was waiting to be done.

I notice now the application says "Signature Motor Club" rather than Allstate and Googling it seems to show it only works with HUM.  I do not have HUM nor do I want it so what's going on, do I no longer have Roadside Assistance?  I'm still paying for it.....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

xs11e We appreciate all of the helpful details. We're determined to see why the roadside assistance application isn't working for you. When you log into your My Verizon application and look at the list of your features, do you see Roadside Assistance in your current apps?

http://vz.to/1WlpDaO

Sherita_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
xs11e
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes and now it's fixed.  Apparently there was an update and all is well now!

0 Likes