Can't make or receive calls - Motorola Razr Maxx
sullycuse
Enthusiast - Level 2

My wife and I can not make or receive calls on our Motorola Razr Maxx phones.  We can receive and send texts.   We have turned off our phones and restarted to no avail.  We are in the Metro Atlanta area.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't make or receive calls - Motorola Razr Maxx
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Turn off the phone, remove the SIM card (don't touch the gold contacts), and wait a couple of minutes.  Then re-insert the SIM card, turn the phone back on, and wait for it to re-establish a network connection.  That may help.

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Turn off the phone, remove the SIM card (don't touch the gold contacts), and wait a couple of minutes.  Then re-insert the SIM card, turn the phone back on, and wait for it to re-establish a network connection.  That may help.

B33
Legend

Shut your phone off and Carefully pull the Sim Card out.. Let it set for 10 min. then carefully re-insert it and power up the phone see if that get's it started calling out again.. Let me know if that helps.. b33

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well tik you beat me by two seconds we thinking alike again b

0 Likes
sullycuse
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you both. I just had a chat with VZW support, and there seems to be an issue in the area.  I would think the SIM card solution would work if it were just one phone, however, both my phone and my wife's have the same issue.

Thanks for the responses.

B33
Legend

Your Welcome..  Glad see it wasn't the phone and hope they get your service up n running soon.. b

0 Likes