Can someone please post email id for escalation?
DJ_14
Enthusiast - Level 1

Looking for an email id where I can file my complain. I have searched for an email and phone number for escalation but have not been successful. Unfortunately, customer service is also giving same answer but no resolution of my issue. Just now wasted 1 full hour on single call with Verizon, where I ended up talking to 5-6 different people, all from different department and then another long hold of 15 minutes. Tired of contacting customer service repeatedly just to resolve one simple issue

Re: Can someone please post email id for escalation?
47casper
Enthusiast - Level 1

VZW did away with the email address a few years ago. It was a great service and I used it many times. If you haven't already done so, the next time you call ask the Rep to transfer you to a supervisor to start with. They will ask if there is anything they can help with and or what it pertains to but you should be able to get your issue resolved that way. The last email I had was email@vzw.com I am not sure if that still works but at least worth a try. You also have the option of posting on VZW FB page. One other option is to log into your account and start a chat under the Contact Us Tab. Hopefully one of these options will be of help.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There isn't an email address for VZW customer service. You can send a letter to the correspondence address listed under the Contact Us link at the top of every Verizon Wireless web page  

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's definitely worrying to see that you've spoken to multiple representatives and that we have not been able to resolve your issue. We want to make sure that we clarify all of your concerns through this platform especially because you've spent 15 minutes on hold without receiving the proper resolution. Could you please provide us with more details about your current issue? Do you have any questions about your service or device? 

GeovannJ_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

ICSL

Humor me here: what was the issue? 

0 Likes
Kimberlya333
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is it though? Is this not the norm? Ive spent over 20 hrs on phone w reps since October & each one promises me a call back. I have not once received a single call back. I start over w new agent every month who promises something & then does nothing & nobody gets back to me. Each time, a new issue arises due to misinformation & incompetence. There are extensive notes on my account. I have sent emails w all details as well, last was Jan 23rd. I need an email for a supervisor. Or a call from someone who I don't have to repeat everything in my long fully documented history. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Kimberly333,

Your time is very important to us and we want to ensure your concerns are fully resolved. We do not offer support through email. To see all of our support options, please refer to this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/ What exactly are you having concerns with regarding your account? What is going on?

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes
sajain

HI, I havebeen following up with Verizon and their representative go wirleess for the rebate since  october and must have made 15 calls, submitted information 5 times . They are just passing me from one place to another. Very incompetent and un responsive team 

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes